This is the Story of a Perfect Loser

Wow since I lasted posted here, my perfect darling boyfriend asked me to leave, so i went to live with my sister. Then my dear friend betty died. Started a new job that was brutal. Survived all of that. Had my gall bladder removed and my sister suddenly died. Shit. Wish I wouldn't have gotten back in here ... no it's all good. I make twice the money I used to. I moved into an amazing house on the Ohio River and am just starting to come alive again.

Christopher Hitchens died last year - and people won't miss him for long because he was an intellectual with no heart. Hard to love someone who loves war.

Friday, March 02, 2007

leo and mom



Here's one of my favorite pictures - Leo on his way to the prom, me on my way to go camping. I just think this picture captures the love my son has for me, and the pride and love I have for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It definitely captures what you say it captures. A very nice photo.